CTA Outlast Q8 Log and Deck Oil
Outlast Q8 Log Oil
Excellent for use on Decks and End-Cuts of pressure treated lumber!
Outlast Q8 Log Oil is an EPA registered wood preservative specifically designed to control decay causing organisms (and mold, termites, powder post beetles) in log homes and on wood siding. It provides unsurpassed water repellency and sheer trans-oxide color with one coat coverage. Outlast Q8 Log Oil is a totally non-film forming EXTERIOR treatment that will never crack or peel. The solution soaks into the wood to provide protection, not just on the surface, but also deep into the wood cell structure.
- -Rot control & Stops decay fungi and mold
- -Toxic to termites and powder post beetles
- -Superior water repellency
- Beautiful translucent colors
- -EPA registered Wood Preservative
- -Controls cracking and splitting
- -Meets all Federal, State and Local VOC restrictions
- -Pre-tinted colors (shown above) may be used on decks!
- One coat coverage - low pressure spray, brush or roll
- Detergent and water clean-up
- Simple re-coat: no stripping required
- Freeze/Thaw Stable - extended shelf life